Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Blooms - April 23, 2011

To get us all in the mood for the up coming Northcrest Tour of Homes and Gardens tomorrow, I thought I would post some images from our own gardens. This year the peonies and rhododendrons in particular were spectacular, probably due to the abundant rains. I think we got almost double the blooms we usually see - even the very spindly rhodies in the the front yard exhibited abundant blooms.

Behind the patio
Peonies going wild!
First Bloom!
Rhodie in the back yard
Purple Rhodie in the front yard
Fuscias in the front yard
Anyway, with all the excitement going on this weekend I'm not sure I'll have any time to dig, but I have made some progress on the SketchUp drawing. This is where I am currently:


Experimenting with an Eames-ish orange for the front door.

-- John

No comments: